- 2014 Watch April 15
Incredible as it may seem, someone has finally come up some new puerile jokes about Speaker of the House John Boehner's (R-Ohio) last name. In a campaign spot called "When the Moment is Right," Boehner's Tea Party primary challenger, high school teacher J.D. Winteregg, parodies those indelible Cialis commercials to warn against the dangers of prolonged incumbency.
"If you have a Boehner lasting longer than 23 years, seek immediate medical attention," the narrator intones.
See if you can count all the genital jokes in the ad below. Hint: There are a lot. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week