- 2014 Watch April 15
Incredible as it may seem, someone has finally come up some new puerile jokes about Speaker of the House John Boehner's (R-Ohio) last name. In a campaign spot called "When the Moment is Right," Boehner's Tea Party primary challenger, high school teacher J.D. Winteregg, parodies those indelible Cialis commercials to warn against the dangers of prolonged incumbency.
"If you have a Boehner lasting longer than 23 years, seek immediate medical attention," the narrator intones.
See if you can count all the genital jokes in the ad below. Hint: There are a lot. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 18, 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week