- 2014 Watch April 15
Incredible as it may seem, someone has finally come up some new puerile jokes about Speaker of the House John Boehner's (R-Ohio) last name. In a campaign spot called "When the Moment is Right," Boehner's Tea Party primary challenger, high school teacher J.D. Winteregg, parodies those indelible Cialis commercials to warn against the dangers of prolonged incumbency.
"If you have a Boehner lasting longer than 23 years, seek immediate medical attention," the narrator intones.
See if you can count all the genital jokes in the ad below. Hint: There are a lot. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week