- for sale April 15
You might not be able to ever kick it like David Beckham, so hopefully driving like him is a consolation prize. The soccer legend is listing his used 2005 6-Series BMW convertible on Auto Trader for $125,000. It comes complete with heated leather seats and a television, and can accelerate to 60 miles per hour in just 6.2 seconds.
Since you're buying the car used, there is one caveat — the wheels are etched with his wife Victoria's initials. "Your initials don't have to be VB to purchase this car, but it may be a bonus," joked Auto Trader's editor Jon Quirk to ITV News. If it's any consolation, the car only has 8,000 miles on it. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week