- for sale April 15
You might not be able to ever kick it like David Beckham, so hopefully driving like him is a consolation prize. The soccer legend is listing his used 2005 6-Series BMW convertible on Auto Trader for $125,000. It comes complete with heated leather seats and a television, and can accelerate to 60 miles per hour in just 6.2 seconds.
Since you're buying the car used, there is one caveat — the wheels are etched with his wife Victoria's initials. "Your initials don't have to be VB to purchase this car, but it may be a bonus," joked Auto Trader's editor Jon Quirk to ITV News. If it's any consolation, the car only has 8,000 miles on it. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week