- for sale April 15
You might not be able to ever kick it like David Beckham, so hopefully driving like him is a consolation prize. The soccer legend is listing his used 2005 6-Series BMW convertible on Auto Trader for $125,000. It comes complete with heated leather seats and a television, and can accelerate to 60 miles per hour in just 6.2 seconds.
Since you're buying the car used, there is one caveat — the wheels are etched with his wife Victoria's initials. "Your initials don't have to be VB to purchase this car, but it may be a bonus," joked Auto Trader's editor Jon Quirk to ITV News. If it's any consolation, the car only has 8,000 miles on it. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week