- for sale April 15
You might not be able to ever kick it like David Beckham, so hopefully driving like him is a consolation prize. The soccer legend is listing his used 2005 6-Series BMW convertible on Auto Trader for $125,000. It comes complete with heated leather seats and a television, and can accelerate to 60 miles per hour in just 6.2 seconds.
Since you're buying the car used, there is one caveat — the wheels are etched with his wife Victoria's initials. "Your initials don't have to be VB to purchase this car, but it may be a bonus," joked Auto Trader's editor Jon Quirk to ITV News. If it's any consolation, the car only has 8,000 miles on it. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
Subscribe to the Week