- for sale April 15
You might not be able to ever kick it like David Beckham, so hopefully driving like him is a consolation prize. The soccer legend is listing his used 2005 6-Series BMW convertible on Auto Trader for $125,000. It comes complete with heated leather seats and a television, and can accelerate to 60 miles per hour in just 6.2 seconds.
Since you're buying the car used, there is one caveat — the wheels are etched with his wife Victoria's initials. "Your initials don't have to be VB to purchase this car, but it may be a bonus," joked Auto Trader's editor Jon Quirk to ITV News. If it's any consolation, the car only has 8,000 miles on it. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The dangers of our passionless American life
Subscribe to the Week