- America the Beautiful April 15
If cheese and even hot dog stuffed crusts weren't doing it for you, you're in luck with the latest creation from Domino's. The brand's "Specialty Chicken" will include traditional pizza topping options, but instead of a doughy crust, the toppings will be layered on a bed of fried chicken.
"Our new Specialty Chicken is one of the most creative, innovative menu items we have ever had," Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer, said in a press release. "Our pizza chefs have taken chicken to a whole new level."
Specialty Chicken will hit U.S. Domino's locations on April 21 and will be included in the Domino's $5.99 value menu. The meal could mean good news for those on protein-heavy diets who are trying to cut carbs, though it's hard to envision loaded chicken bites becoming the next American classic.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week