- America the Beautiful April 15
If cheese and even hot dog stuffed crusts weren't doing it for you, you're in luck with the latest creation from Domino's. The brand's "Specialty Chicken" will include traditional pizza topping options, but instead of a doughy crust, the toppings will be layered on a bed of fried chicken.
"Our new Specialty Chicken is one of the most creative, innovative menu items we have ever had," Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer, said in a press release. "Our pizza chefs have taken chicken to a whole new level."
Specialty Chicken will hit U.S. Domino's locations on April 21 and will be included in the Domino's $5.99 value menu. The meal could mean good news for those on protein-heavy diets who are trying to cut carbs, though it's hard to envision loaded chicken bites becoming the next American classic.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week