- America the Beautiful April 15
If cheese and even hot dog stuffed crusts weren't doing it for you, you're in luck with the latest creation from Domino's. The brand's "Specialty Chicken" will include traditional pizza topping options, but instead of a doughy crust, the toppings will be layered on a bed of fried chicken.
"Our new Specialty Chicken is one of the most creative, innovative menu items we have ever had," Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer, said in a press release. "Our pizza chefs have taken chicken to a whole new level."
Specialty Chicken will hit U.S. Domino's locations on April 21 and will be included in the Domino's $5.99 value menu. The meal could mean good news for those on protein-heavy diets who are trying to cut carbs, though it's hard to envision loaded chicken bites becoming the next American classic.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week