- America the Beautiful April 15
If cheese and even hot dog stuffed crusts weren't doing it for you, you're in luck with the latest creation from Domino's. The brand's "Specialty Chicken" will include traditional pizza topping options, but instead of a doughy crust, the toppings will be layered on a bed of fried chicken.
"Our new Specialty Chicken is one of the most creative, innovative menu items we have ever had," Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer, said in a press release. "Our pizza chefs have taken chicken to a whole new level."
Specialty Chicken will hit U.S. Domino's locations on April 21 and will be included in the Domino's $5.99 value menu. The meal could mean good news for those on protein-heavy diets who are trying to cut carbs, though it's hard to envision loaded chicken bites becoming the next American classic.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
Subscribe to the Week