- showbiz April 16
If we are to believe New York Post's declarative headline — "Beyoncé and Jay Z touring together" — then we're going to need some CPR. Unnamed sources tell the newspaper that America's musical royal couple is planning to announce a 20-stadium tour this summer, with a possible July 4 concert in New York.
Details are scarce, but the duo's "surprise appearances" on each other's tours might be indicative of something bigger. Jay Z wrapped up his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" tour in January and Beyoncé finished up her world tour in March. The tour would be the pair's first official concert together.
No word if Blue Ivy will be the opener.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week