- showbiz April 16
If we are to believe New York Post's declarative headline — "Beyoncé and Jay Z touring together" — then we're going to need some CPR. Unnamed sources tell the newspaper that America's musical royal couple is planning to announce a 20-stadium tour this summer, with a possible July 4 concert in New York.
Details are scarce, but the duo's "surprise appearances" on each other's tours might be indicative of something bigger. Jay Z wrapped up his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" tour in January and Beyoncé finished up her world tour in March. The tour would be the pair's first official concert together.
No word if Blue Ivy will be the opener.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week