- showbiz April 16
If we are to believe New York Post's declarative headline — "Beyoncé and Jay Z touring together" — then we're going to need some CPR. Unnamed sources tell the newspaper that America's musical royal couple is planning to announce a 20-stadium tour this summer, with a possible July 4 concert in New York.
Details are scarce, but the duo's "surprise appearances" on each other's tours might be indicative of something bigger. Jay Z wrapped up his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" tour in January and Beyoncé finished up her world tour in March. The tour would be the pair's first official concert together.
No word if Blue Ivy will be the opener.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week