- Watch this April 16
Seeing Mad Men's unflappable Don Draper express feelings of guilt, amazement, or happiness is rare. But Jon Hamm, on the other hand, knows how to be a real human being. For his guest spot on Sesame Street, he showed an array of complex emotions, such as guilt, to a confused puppet.
Watch an unkempt Hamm conduct a master class in emoting. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The week's best photojournalism
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week