- Watch this April 16
Seeing Mad Men's unflappable Don Draper express feelings of guilt, amazement, or happiness is rare. But Jon Hamm, on the other hand, knows how to be a real human being. For his guest spot on Sesame Street, he showed an array of complex emotions, such as guilt, to a confused puppet.
Watch an unkempt Hamm conduct a master class in emoting. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why we gossip, according to science
Subscribe to the Week