- Watch this April 16
Seeing Mad Men's unflappable Don Draper express feelings of guilt, amazement, or happiness is rare. But Jon Hamm, on the other hand, knows how to be a real human being. For his guest spot on Sesame Street, he showed an array of complex emotions, such as guilt, to a confused puppet.
Watch an unkempt Hamm conduct a master class in emoting. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week