- Watch this April 16
Seeing Mad Men's unflappable Don Draper express feelings of guilt, amazement, or happiness is rare. But Jon Hamm, on the other hand, knows how to be a real human being. For his guest spot on Sesame Street, he showed an array of complex emotions, such as guilt, to a confused puppet.
Watch an unkempt Hamm conduct a master class in emoting. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- In defense of family dinner
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week