- Watch this April 16
Seeing Mad Men's unflappable Don Draper express feelings of guilt, amazement, or happiness is rare. But Jon Hamm, on the other hand, knows how to be a real human being. For his guest spot on Sesame Street, he showed an array of complex emotions, such as guilt, to a confused puppet.
Watch an unkempt Hamm conduct a master class in emoting. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week