- The truth is out there April 16
X-Files fans, dust off your old fan fiction: The chemistry between Mulder and Scully is hotter than ever. Yesterday (and seemingly apropos of nothing), Gillian Anderson tweeted at her former X-Files costar:
Hi David. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 15, 2014
It wasn't long before Duchovny replied, and a passionate, public exchange quickly developed:
Hi @GillianA why did you keep twitter a secret from me all these years ? I'm here and I heart scully ;) What's up?— David Duchovny (@davidduchovny) April 15, 2014
And I heart Mulder all the way from Belfast. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 16, 2014
It's not exactly the X-Files continuation so many fans have longed for, but hey — at least it's more interesting than I Want to Believe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week