- The truth is out there April 16
X-Files fans, dust off your old fan fiction: The chemistry between Mulder and Scully is hotter than ever. Yesterday (and seemingly apropos of nothing), Gillian Anderson tweeted at her former X-Files costar:
Hi David. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 15, 2014
It wasn't long before Duchovny replied, and a passionate, public exchange quickly developed:
Hi @GillianA why did you keep twitter a secret from me all these years ? I'm here and I heart scully ;) What's up?— David Duchovny (@davidduchovny) April 15, 2014
And I heart Mulder all the way from Belfast. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 16, 2014
It's not exactly the X-Files continuation so many fans have longed for, but hey — at least it's more interesting than I Want to Believe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week