- The truth is out there April 16
X-Files fans, dust off your old fan fiction: The chemistry between Mulder and Scully is hotter than ever. Yesterday (and seemingly apropos of nothing), Gillian Anderson tweeted at her former X-Files costar:
Hi David. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 15, 2014
It wasn't long before Duchovny replied, and a passionate, public exchange quickly developed:
Hi @GillianA why did you keep twitter a secret from me all these years ? I'm here and I heart scully ;) What's up?— David Duchovny (@davidduchovny) April 15, 2014
And I heart Mulder all the way from Belfast. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 16, 2014
It's not exactly the X-Files continuation so many fans have longed for, but hey — at least it's more interesting than I Want to Believe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week