- The truth is out there April 16
X-Files fans, dust off your old fan fiction: The chemistry between Mulder and Scully is hotter than ever. Yesterday (and seemingly apropos of nothing), Gillian Anderson tweeted at her former X-Files costar:
Hi David. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 15, 2014
It wasn't long before Duchovny replied, and a passionate, public exchange quickly developed:
Hi @GillianA why did you keep twitter a secret from me all these years ? I'm here and I heart scully ;) What's up?— David Duchovny (@davidduchovny) April 15, 2014
And I heart Mulder all the way from Belfast. @davidduchovny— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 16, 2014
It's not exactly the X-Files continuation so many fans have longed for, but hey — at least it's more interesting than I Want to Believe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week