- welcome April 16
Vice President Joe Biden joined Instagram this afternoon, and his first post wasn't the usual "brunching with my girls" photo. Rather, it's a picture of his fancy Ray-Bans, with the veep himself out of focus in the background. Biden joined the photo-sharing app ahead of his trip to Pennsylvania, where he's debuting a new job-training program. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week