- welcome April 16
Vice President Joe Biden joined Instagram this afternoon, and his first post wasn't the usual "brunching with my girls" photo. Rather, it's a picture of his fancy Ray-Bans, with the veep himself out of focus in the background. Biden joined the photo-sharing app ahead of his trip to Pennsylvania, where he's debuting a new job-training program. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
Subscribe to the Week