- The Rich Are Different April 16
George Brett used to play baseball for the Royals. Pop star Lorde has a song called "Royals." Coincidence? Actually, no: The singer says a vintage photo of Brett inspired her ubiquitous single.
Well, on Tuesday Lorde and her onetime muse finally met in Las Vegas:
No word yet if Lorde plans to meet Derek Jeter with another song about undeserved entitlement, called "Yankees."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week