- The Rich Are Different April 16
George Brett used to play baseball for the Royals. Pop star Lorde has a song called "Royals." Coincidence? Actually, no: The singer says a vintage photo of Brett inspired her ubiquitous single.
Well, on Tuesday Lorde and her onetime muse finally met in Las Vegas:
No word yet if Lorde plans to meet Derek Jeter with another song about undeserved entitlement, called "Yankees."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week