Audiophile: Listen SmarterConservationists are murdering invasive fish to save the Caribbean. It might be backfiring.
The lionfish has proved to be a wily foe
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Listen to Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner reflect on the show's legacy
- The tragic price of ivory
- How modern capitalism is re-segregating baseball in the 21st century
Matt writes about science, history, etymology, and Bruce Springsteen for a variety of outlets. His work has appeared in print and online for Mental Floss, Men's Health, Scientific American, The Atlantic, Philly.com, and others. He lives in Philadelphia with his girlfriend, two cats, and a large collection of bourbon whiskeys.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week