- Squee April 17
The world just got a whole lot cuter, as a trio of rare white Bengal tiger cubs made their public debut at the Buenos Aires Zoo on Wednesday.
The triplets — two females and one male, born three months ago — are the second set of cubs born to Cleo and Rhiano. They are already each eating a kilogram of meat a day. The females have black stripes and tawny white coats, while the male is almost pure white. All three have striking blue eyes. They're still waiting on identities, though; a naming contest is underway, with children who visit the zoo submitting suggestions. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week