- Check it out April 17
One day after Vice President Joe Biden joined Instagram, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) welcomed his fellow University of Delaware alumnus to the world of sepia-toned photo sharing with this picture:
Christie didn't even need to slap a faux-vintage filter on there. Take note, amateur iPhone photographers: That's how you do a solid throwback Thursday.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week