- Check it out April 17
One day after Vice President Joe Biden joined Instagram, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) welcomed his fellow University of Delaware alumnus to the world of sepia-toned photo sharing with this picture:
Christie didn't even need to slap a faux-vintage filter on there. Take note, amateur iPhone photographers: That's how you do a solid throwback Thursday.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week