- Check it out April 17
One day after Vice President Joe Biden joined Instagram, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) welcomed his fellow University of Delaware alumnus to the world of sepia-toned photo sharing with this picture:
Christie didn't even need to slap a faux-vintage filter on there. Take note, amateur iPhone photographers: That's how you do a solid throwback Thursday.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week