- Loud suits, louder tribute April 20
TNT's colorful hoops analyst Craig Sager, who is perhaps known best for his outrageous attire, will miss the 2014 NBA playoffs to undergo treatment for leukemia. So in Sager's honor, the TNT studio crew on Sunday put on their worst suits for a perfect, touching tribute:
Ernie Johnson's striped socks may be the best touch of all.
Get well, Craig. You, your suits, and your hilarious interactions with Kevin Garnett, are dearly missed.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week