- Watch this April 21
On the season finale of her OWN docu-series Lindsay, Lindsay Lohan shared that during the two weeks she took off from filming the show, she had a miscarriage.
She dropped that news during a follow-up interview at the end of the show, when a producer asked her what it had been like watching Lindsay. Lohan began to cry before she announced the miscarriage, and added that it was the reason why she couldn't film. "I couldn't move, I was sick," she said.
"Mentally, that messes with you," she continued. "And watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment, and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy, but I'm like, 'Oh my God, this is really sad. Like, who's helping her?'" Watch the video below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week