- Watch this April 21
On the season finale of her OWN docu-series Lindsay, Lindsay Lohan shared that during the two weeks she took off from filming the show, she had a miscarriage.
She dropped that news during a follow-up interview at the end of the show, when a producer asked her what it had been like watching Lindsay. Lohan began to cry before she announced the miscarriage, and added that it was the reason why she couldn't film. "I couldn't move, I was sick," she said.
"Mentally, that messes with you," she continued. "And watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment, and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy, but I'm like, 'Oh my God, this is really sad. Like, who's helping her?'" Watch the video below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week