- Watch this April 21
On the season finale of her OWN docu-series Lindsay, Lindsay Lohan shared that during the two weeks she took off from filming the show, she had a miscarriage.
She dropped that news during a follow-up interview at the end of the show, when a producer asked her what it had been like watching Lindsay. Lohan began to cry before she announced the miscarriage, and added that it was the reason why she couldn't film. "I couldn't move, I was sick," she said.
"Mentally, that messes with you," she continued. "And watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment, and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy, but I'm like, 'Oh my God, this is really sad. Like, who's helping her?'" Watch the video below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week