- Science! April 21
Yesterday was 4/20 day in Colorado, and the police busted a few people for public consumption in Denver.
This is a good opportunity to investigate: What effects does marijuana use have on health? Aaron Carroll of The Incidental Economist takes a look below. --Ryan Cooper
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week