- Late Night Antics April 22
Katy Perry is right: This quiz show, "Who Knows Katy?", on Monday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live, is "the most narcissistic game ever." Kimmel pits Perry against an apparently real super-fan, Emily Draznik, in a trivia contest about Perry's life and music. Perry seems as genuinely (if gamely) uncomfortable as you'd expect confronted with a stranger who has a scrapbook and wall dedicated to her, but can she win? Or maybe a better question is: Can she lose? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week