- Late Night Antics April 22
Katy Perry is right: This quiz show, "Who Knows Katy?", on Monday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live, is "the most narcissistic game ever." Kimmel pits Perry against an apparently real super-fan, Emily Draznik, in a trivia contest about Perry's life and music. Perry seems as genuinely (if gamely) uncomfortable as you'd expect confronted with a stranger who has a scrapbook and wall dedicated to her, but can she win? Or maybe a better question is: Can she lose? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week