- Watch this April 22
Comedian Billy Eichner's address book is apparently brimming with celebrities willing to harass strangers on the streets of New York with him. Today's guest is his Parks and Recreation costar Amy Poehler. The game of guerilla street harassment is pretty simple: Poehler dons a Pitbull (the rapper, not a dog) mask and "surprises" people by revealing her true identity. Perhaps unsurprisingly, most people prefer Poehler to Pitbull. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week