- Watch this April 22
Comedian Billy Eichner's address book is apparently brimming with celebrities willing to harass strangers on the streets of New York with him. Today's guest is his Parks and Recreation costar Amy Poehler. The game of guerilla street harassment is pretty simple: Poehler dons a Pitbull (the rapper, not a dog) mask and "surprises" people by revealing her true identity. Perhaps unsurprisingly, most people prefer Poehler to Pitbull. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week