- Watch this April 22
Comedian Billy Eichner's address book is apparently brimming with celebrities willing to harass strangers on the streets of New York with him. Today's guest is his Parks and Recreation costar Amy Poehler. The game of guerilla street harassment is pretty simple: Poehler dons a Pitbull (the rapper, not a dog) mask and "surprises" people by revealing her true identity. Perhaps unsurprisingly, most people prefer Poehler to Pitbull. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week