- Watch this April 22
Comedian Billy Eichner's address book is apparently brimming with celebrities willing to harass strangers on the streets of New York with him. Today's guest is his Parks and Recreation costar Amy Poehler. The game of guerilla street harassment is pretty simple: Poehler dons a Pitbull (the rapper, not a dog) mask and "surprises" people by revealing her true identity. Perhaps unsurprisingly, most people prefer Poehler to Pitbull. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week