Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy would a young person today be religious?
One of religion's main appeals is its claim to a coherent account of the universe. But that might be too simplistic for our pluralistic age.
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Story of Film: An Odyssey
- Conservationists are murdering invasive fish to save the Caribbean. It might be backfiring.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week