Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy would a young person today be religious?
One of religion's main appeals is its claim to a coherent account of the universe. But that might be too simplistic for our pluralistic age.
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Story of Film: An Odyssey
- Conservationists are murdering invasive fish to save the Caribbean. It might be backfiring.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week