Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy would a young person today be religious?
One of religion's main appeals is its claim to a coherent account of the universe. But that might be too simplistic for our pluralistic age.
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Story of Film: An Odyssey
- Conservationists are murdering invasive fish to save the Caribbean. It might be backfiring.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week