Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy would a young person today be religious?
One of religion's main appeals is its claim to a coherent account of the universe. But that might be too simplistic for our pluralistic age.
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Story of Film: An Odyssey
- Conservationists are murdering invasive fish to save the Caribbean. It might be backfiring.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week