Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy would a young person today be religious?
One of religion's main appeals is its claim to a coherent account of the universe. But that might be too simplistic for our pluralistic age.
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Story of Film: An Odyssey
- Conservationists are murdering invasive fish to save the Caribbean. It might be backfiring.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week