- Alley-whoops April 23
Drake has another problem on his hands. Or rather, he had another problem on his pants.
When he's not hopping on the bandwagon for other sports teams, the rapper roots for his hometown Toronto Raptors, as he did Tuesday while seated courtside to catch the team's playoff tilt against the Brooklyn Nets. With such great seats, and with such an exciting game, you'd expect Drake would have been sitting on the edge of his seat from start to finish.
Not so. He was also fixated on keeping his pants lint-free:
And here's another look, courtesy of Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver:
Note the vigorous no-look brushes, the smooth crossover. That's some pro-caliber lint rolling right there.
Drake, oh, you fancy.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 10 things you need to know today: July 24, 2014
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
Subscribe to the Week