- Alley-whoops April 23
Drake has another problem on his hands. Or rather, he had another problem on his pants.
When he's not hopping on the bandwagon for other sports teams, the rapper roots for his hometown Toronto Raptors, as he did Tuesday while seated courtside to catch the team's playoff tilt against the Brooklyn Nets. With such great seats, and with such an exciting game, you'd expect Drake would have been sitting on the edge of his seat from start to finish.
Not so. He was also fixated on keeping his pants lint-free:
And here's another look, courtesy of Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver:
Note the vigorous no-look brushes, the smooth crossover. That's some pro-caliber lint rolling right there.
Drake, oh, you fancy.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
Subscribe to the Week