- Alley-whoops April 23
Drake has another problem on his hands. Or rather, he had another problem on his pants.
When he's not hopping on the bandwagon for other sports teams, the rapper roots for his hometown Toronto Raptors, as he did Tuesday while seated courtside to catch the team's playoff tilt against the Brooklyn Nets. With such great seats, and with such an exciting game, you'd expect Drake would have been sitting on the edge of his seat from start to finish.
Not so. He was also fixated on keeping his pants lint-free:
And here's another look, courtesy of Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver:
Note the vigorous no-look brushes, the smooth crossover. That's some pro-caliber lint rolling right there.
Drake, oh, you fancy.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week