- Alley-whoops April 23
Drake has another problem on his hands. Or rather, he had another problem on his pants.
When he's not hopping on the bandwagon for other sports teams, the rapper roots for his hometown Toronto Raptors, as he did Tuesday while seated courtside to catch the team's playoff tilt against the Brooklyn Nets. With such great seats, and with such an exciting game, you'd expect Drake would have been sitting on the edge of his seat from start to finish.
Not so. He was also fixated on keeping his pants lint-free:
And here's another look, courtesy of Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver:
Note the vigorous no-look brushes, the smooth crossover. That's some pro-caliber lint rolling right there.
Drake, oh, you fancy.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The next pandemic
Subscribe to the Week