- Alley-whoops April 23
Drake has another problem on his hands. Or rather, he had another problem on his pants.
When he's not hopping on the bandwagon for other sports teams, the rapper roots for his hometown Toronto Raptors, as he did Tuesday while seated courtside to catch the team's playoff tilt against the Brooklyn Nets. With such great seats, and with such an exciting game, you'd expect Drake would have been sitting on the edge of his seat from start to finish.
Not so. He was also fixated on keeping his pants lint-free:
And here's another look, courtesy of Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver:
Note the vigorous no-look brushes, the smooth crossover. That's some pro-caliber lint rolling right there.
Drake, oh, you fancy.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week