- Burned April 23
David Letterman's last day can't come fast enough for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. The Republican tweeted this morning that he wasn't going to miss Letterman's jokes about his weight, which provided years of fodder for the CBS host.
The tweet came a day after Letterman interviewed Stephen Colbert, who is slated to take over the show sometime next year. If Colbert needs help booking his first guest, perhaps Christie would be more than happy to oblige.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week