- Burned April 23
David Letterman's last day can't come fast enough for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. The Republican tweeted this morning that he wasn't going to miss Letterman's jokes about his weight, which provided years of fodder for the CBS host.
The tweet came a day after Letterman interviewed Stephen Colbert, who is slated to take over the show sometime next year. If Colbert needs help booking his first guest, perhaps Christie would be more than happy to oblige.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Terrorists are threatening to attack movie theaters showing The Interview. You should go see it anyway.
Subscribe to the Week