- Burned April 23
David Letterman's last day can't come fast enough for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. The Republican tweeted this morning that he wasn't going to miss Letterman's jokes about his weight, which provided years of fodder for the CBS host.
The tweet came a day after Letterman interviewed Stephen Colbert, who is slated to take over the show sometime next year. If Colbert needs help booking his first guest, perhaps Christie would be more than happy to oblige.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week