- Burned April 23
David Letterman's last day can't come fast enough for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. The Republican tweeted this morning that he wasn't going to miss Letterman's jokes about his weight, which provided years of fodder for the CBS host.
The tweet came a day after Letterman interviewed Stephen Colbert, who is slated to take over the show sometime next year. If Colbert needs help booking his first guest, perhaps Christie would be more than happy to oblige.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week