- Burned April 23
David Letterman's last day can't come fast enough for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. The Republican tweeted this morning that he wasn't going to miss Letterman's jokes about his weight, which provided years of fodder for the CBS host.
The tweet came a day after Letterman interviewed Stephen Colbert, who is slated to take over the show sometime next year. If Colbert needs help booking his first guest, perhaps Christie would be more than happy to oblige.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- California's epic drought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week