- 2016 Watch April 23
With a little less than two years to go before the first primary contests in the 2016 presidential election, potential candidates are still playing coy about whether they'll run. Yet former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) on Wednesday creeped a little closer to joining the race, reportedly saying at an event that he was "thinking about running for president."
Now, that's not a direct quote, but rather how one attendee relayed Bush's remarks to the press. Still, it's the closest indication we've gotten to date that Bush is indeed gearing up for a 2016 campaign.
Your move, Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week