- Late Night Antics April 25
If Dr. Phil can't mend Obama and Putin's relationship, who can?
On Thursday night's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the (ersatz) Russian and American presidents came together to try to find some common ground, under the guidance of (real) talk show host/psychologist Phil McGraw. It soon morphs into Maury Povich territory, but not before we find out that Putin's life is just like Game of Thrones, and he never returns Obama's texts in a timely manner ("Bitch, you know I'm spying on you! I know you read it three days ago!").
Now that he's mediated this crisis, maybe Dr. Phil is ready to tackle the whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Watch the video below --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week