- Late Night Antics April 25
If Dr. Phil can't mend Obama and Putin's relationship, who can?
On Thursday night's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the (ersatz) Russian and American presidents came together to try to find some common ground, under the guidance of (real) talk show host/psychologist Phil McGraw. It soon morphs into Maury Povich territory, but not before we find out that Putin's life is just like Game of Thrones, and he never returns Obama's texts in a timely manner ("Bitch, you know I'm spying on you! I know you read it three days ago!").
Now that he's mediated this crisis, maybe Dr. Phil is ready to tackle the whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Watch the video below --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week