- Late Night Antics April 25
If Dr. Phil can't mend Obama and Putin's relationship, who can?
On Thursday night's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the (ersatz) Russian and American presidents came together to try to find some common ground, under the guidance of (real) talk show host/psychologist Phil McGraw. It soon morphs into Maury Povich territory, but not before we find out that Putin's life is just like Game of Thrones, and he never returns Obama's texts in a timely manner ("Bitch, you know I'm spying on you! I know you read it three days ago!").
Now that he's mediated this crisis, maybe Dr. Phil is ready to tackle the whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Watch the video below --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week