- Late Night Antics April 25
If Dr. Phil can't mend Obama and Putin's relationship, who can?
On Thursday night's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the (ersatz) Russian and American presidents came together to try to find some common ground, under the guidance of (real) talk show host/psychologist Phil McGraw. It soon morphs into Maury Povich territory, but not before we find out that Putin's life is just like Game of Thrones, and he never returns Obama's texts in a timely manner ("Bitch, you know I'm spying on you! I know you read it three days ago!").
Now that he's mediated this crisis, maybe Dr. Phil is ready to tackle the whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Watch the video below --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week