- Late Night Antics April 25
If Dr. Phil can't mend Obama and Putin's relationship, who can?
On Thursday night's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the (ersatz) Russian and American presidents came together to try to find some common ground, under the guidance of (real) talk show host/psychologist Phil McGraw. It soon morphs into Maury Povich territory, but not before we find out that Putin's life is just like Game of Thrones, and he never returns Obama's texts in a timely manner ("Bitch, you know I'm spying on you! I know you read it three days ago!").
Now that he's mediated this crisis, maybe Dr. Phil is ready to tackle the whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Watch the video below --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week