- Late Night Antics April 25
If an actor is eager to promote his new, say, HBO weekly comedy show, you don't really need to trick him into appearing on a popular TV program. But for these five and a half minutes from Thursday night's Daily Show, it's much more fun to willingly suspend your disbelief and enjoy Jon Stewart's jokes about Prince William's family's royal visit to Australia, Jessica Smythe-Williams' deliberately horrible British accent, and the brief return of John Oliver to the Daily Show desk. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
Subscribe to the Week