- Late Night Antics April 25
If an actor is eager to promote his new, say, HBO weekly comedy show, you don't really need to trick him into appearing on a popular TV program. But for these five and a half minutes from Thursday night's Daily Show, it's much more fun to willingly suspend your disbelief and enjoy Jon Stewart's jokes about Prince William's family's royal visit to Australia, Jessica Smythe-Williams' deliberately horrible British accent, and the brief return of John Oliver to the Daily Show desk. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Crossword solution - December 26, 2014 issue
Subscribe to the Week