- Late Night Antics April 25
If an actor is eager to promote his new, say, HBO weekly comedy show, you don't really need to trick him into appearing on a popular TV program. But for these five and a half minutes from Thursday night's Daily Show, it's much more fun to willingly suspend your disbelief and enjoy Jon Stewart's jokes about Prince William's family's royal visit to Australia, Jessica Smythe-Williams' deliberately horrible British accent, and the brief return of John Oliver to the Daily Show desk. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The militarization of America’s police
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week