- Huh? April 28
There's a lot of gazpacho in the future for one motorcyclist in Spain.
The man brought traffic to a halt on the busy M-30 highway in Madrid on Saturday when he jumped off his bike to find his false teeth, which had gone flying out of his mouth after he sneezed. He was hurried along by two police officers, who were concerned that the man — or the other drivers on the road — might get injured, The Associated Press reports. The whereabouts of his dentures remain a mystery.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- The safest seats are at the back of the plane — and 5 other surprising facts about airline crashes
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week