- Huh? April 28
There's a lot of gazpacho in the future for one motorcyclist in Spain.
The man brought traffic to a halt on the busy M-30 highway in Madrid on Saturday when he jumped off his bike to find his false teeth, which had gone flying out of his mouth after he sneezed. He was hurried along by two police officers, who were concerned that the man — or the other drivers on the road — might get injured, The Associated Press reports. The whereabouts of his dentures remain a mystery.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- Sex can't explain the culture war
Subscribe to the Week