- Huh? April 28
There's a lot of gazpacho in the future for one motorcyclist in Spain.
The man brought traffic to a halt on the busy M-30 highway in Madrid on Saturday when he jumped off his bike to find his false teeth, which had gone flying out of his mouth after he sneezed. He was hurried along by two police officers, who were concerned that the man — or the other drivers on the road — might get injured, The Associated Press reports. The whereabouts of his dentures remain a mystery.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week