- Huh? April 28
There's a lot of gazpacho in the future for one motorcyclist in Spain.
The man brought traffic to a halt on the busy M-30 highway in Madrid on Saturday when he jumped off his bike to find his false teeth, which had gone flying out of his mouth after he sneezed. He was hurried along by two police officers, who were concerned that the man — or the other drivers on the road — might get injured, The Associated Press reports. The whereabouts of his dentures remain a mystery.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week