- Huh? April 28
There's a lot of gazpacho in the future for one motorcyclist in Spain.
The man brought traffic to a halt on the busy M-30 highway in Madrid on Saturday when he jumped off his bike to find his false teeth, which had gone flying out of his mouth after he sneezed. He was hurried along by two police officers, who were concerned that the man — or the other drivers on the road — might get injured, The Associated Press reports. The whereabouts of his dentures remain a mystery.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week