- Late Night Antics April 28
This one is for the ladies... or grade-schoolers learning to read. The premise of this performance, from Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show, is pretty simple: Jamie Foxx, at a piano, singing "unsexy" words in as sexy a manner as possible (within the bounds of taste, of course — this is network TV, after all). The execution is all Jamie Foxx. It's probably fair to say "floss" and "eucalyptus" have rarely sounded so sensual. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week