- Late Night Antics April 28
This one is for the ladies... or grade-schoolers learning to read. The premise of this performance, from Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show, is pretty simple: Jamie Foxx, at a piano, singing "unsexy" words in as sexy a manner as possible (within the bounds of taste, of course — this is network TV, after all). The execution is all Jamie Foxx. It's probably fair to say "floss" and "eucalyptus" have rarely sounded so sensual. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week