- Late Night Antics April 28
This one is for the ladies... or grade-schoolers learning to read. The premise of this performance, from Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show, is pretty simple: Jamie Foxx, at a piano, singing "unsexy" words in as sexy a manner as possible (within the bounds of taste, of course — this is network TV, after all). The execution is all Jamie Foxx. It's probably fair to say "floss" and "eucalyptus" have rarely sounded so sensual. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week