- Late Night Antics April 28
This one is for the ladies... or grade-schoolers learning to read. The premise of this performance, from Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show, is pretty simple: Jamie Foxx, at a piano, singing "unsexy" words in as sexy a manner as possible (within the bounds of taste, of course — this is network TV, after all). The execution is all Jamie Foxx. It's probably fair to say "floss" and "eucalyptus" have rarely sounded so sensual. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week