Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
There's something refreshingly real about this sitcom star
Watch Mindy Kaling talk about her Vogue interview with Jimmy Kimmel:
Watch a clip from The Mindy Project:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Inside nature's most painfully bizarre sexual ritual
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
Elissa Strauss writes about gender and culture for TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week