Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
There's something refreshingly real about this sitcom star
Watch Mindy Kaling talk about her Vogue interview with Jimmy Kimmel:
Watch a clip from The Mindy Project:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Inside nature's most painfully bizarre sexual ritual
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- A Shakespeare scholar examines the Bard's influence in House of Cards
Elissa Strauss writes about gender and culture for TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week