- Biden'd April 28
Vice President Joe Biden loves to use the word "literally," though he's not so good at using it correctly. And on Monday, Biden revealed either that he still doesn't know when the word is appropriate, or that he's been zipping around the globe like Santa Claus, defying space and time constraints to meet every single head of state in the world:
At GWU, Biden saying he's met "literally every" world leader, "not because I'm important, but because of the nature of my job."— Carrie Dann (@CarrieNBCNews) April 28, 2014
My guess is Biden was not speaking literally, but rather was figuratively putting his foot in his mouth again.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 10 secrets of the Vatican exposed
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
Subscribe to the Week