- Biden'd April 28
Vice President Joe Biden loves to use the word "literally," though he's not so good at using it correctly. And on Monday, Biden revealed either that he still doesn't know when the word is appropriate, or that he's been zipping around the globe like Santa Claus, defying space and time constraints to meet every single head of state in the world:
At GWU, Biden saying he's met "literally every" world leader, "not because I'm important, but because of the nature of my job."— Carrie Dann (@CarrieNBCNews) April 28, 2014
My guess is Biden was not speaking literally, but rather was figuratively putting his foot in his mouth again.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week