- Biden'd April 28
Vice President Joe Biden loves to use the word "literally," though he's not so good at using it correctly. And on Monday, Biden revealed either that he still doesn't know when the word is appropriate, or that he's been zipping around the globe like Santa Claus, defying space and time constraints to meet every single head of state in the world:
At GWU, Biden saying he's met "literally every" world leader, "not because I'm important, but because of the nature of my job."— Carrie Dann (@CarrieNBCNews) April 28, 2014
My guess is Biden was not speaking literally, but rather was figuratively putting his foot in his mouth again.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week