- Late Night Antics April 28
Another CBS late night host is leaving the network. During the Monday night taping for the Late Late Show, Craig Ferguson announced that he will step down in December.
"CBS and I are not getting divorced, we are 'consciously uncoupling,'" Deadline reports the host said. "But we will still spend holidays together and share custody of the fake horse and robot skeleton, both of whom we love very much."
Ferguson has been at the Late Late Show since Craig Kilborn left in January 2005, and his contract was set to expire this summer. There is no word yet on who will replace him. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week