- Late Night Antics April 28
Another CBS late night host is leaving the network. During the Monday night taping for the Late Late Show, Craig Ferguson announced that he will step down in December.
"CBS and I are not getting divorced, we are 'consciously uncoupling,'" Deadline reports the host said. "But we will still spend holidays together and share custody of the fake horse and robot skeleton, both of whom we love very much."
Ferguson has been at the Late Late Show since Craig Kilborn left in January 2005, and his contract was set to expire this summer. There is no word yet on who will replace him. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week