- Late Night Antics April 28
Another CBS late night host is leaving the network. During the Monday night taping for the Late Late Show, Craig Ferguson announced that he will step down in December.
"CBS and I are not getting divorced, we are 'consciously uncoupling,'" Deadline reports the host said. "But we will still spend holidays together and share custody of the fake horse and robot skeleton, both of whom we love very much."
Ferguson has been at the Late Late Show since Craig Kilborn left in January 2005, and his contract was set to expire this summer. There is no word yet on who will replace him. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week