- Late Night Antics April 28
Another CBS late night host is leaving the network. During the Monday night taping for the Late Late Show, Craig Ferguson announced that he will step down in December.
"CBS and I are not getting divorced, we are 'consciously uncoupling,'" Deadline reports the host said. "But we will still spend holidays together and share custody of the fake horse and robot skeleton, both of whom we love very much."
Ferguson has been at the Late Late Show since Craig Kilborn left in January 2005, and his contract was set to expire this summer. There is no word yet on who will replace him. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week