- Late Night Antics April 28
Another CBS late night host is leaving the network. During the Monday night taping for the Late Late Show, Craig Ferguson announced that he will step down in December.
"CBS and I are not getting divorced, we are 'consciously uncoupling,'" Deadline reports the host said. "But we will still spend holidays together and share custody of the fake horse and robot skeleton, both of whom we love very much."
Ferguson has been at the Late Late Show since Craig Kilborn left in January 2005, and his contract was set to expire this summer. There is no word yet on who will replace him. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week