- Oops April 29
Former Yankee Robinson Cano is back in New York Tuesday to play his old team for the first time since departing for the Seattle Mariners — and a lot more money — in the offseason. So Jimmy Fallon and company helped stage this fun gag wherein New Yorkers harangue and insult a giant picture of Cano — a picture conveniently large enough to hide the real Cano.
The surprised reactions are good enough, but the sight of Yankees fans booing a player for ditching his old team for more money elsewhere is an added bonus.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week