- Good luck with that April 29
Ralph Nader, the political activist-turned presidential candidate and Democratic pariah, says Congress should impeach President Obama for violating the Constitution.
In an interview with Yahoo News, Nader panned the potential Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton 2016 matchup as a "dull campaign," and showed some love for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and his party-line-blurring libertarian streak. And when it came to Obama, Nader said the president should be impeached for "egregious" constitutional encroachments, like his use of force, sans congressional approval, in Libya.
This isn't the first time Nader has said Obama should get the boot. He's previously accused the president of committing war crimes and likened him to former President George W. Bush.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week