- Good luck with that April 29
Ralph Nader, the political activist-turned presidential candidate and Democratic pariah, says Congress should impeach President Obama for violating the Constitution.
In an interview with Yahoo News, Nader panned the potential Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton 2016 matchup as a "dull campaign," and showed some love for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and his party-line-blurring libertarian streak. And when it came to Obama, Nader said the president should be impeached for "egregious" constitutional encroachments, like his use of force, sans congressional approval, in Libya.
This isn't the first time Nader has said Obama should get the boot. He's previously accused the president of committing war crimes and likened him to former President George W. Bush.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 5 signs your 'limited' Iraq intervention is spiraling out of control
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
Subscribe to the Week