- Good luck with that April 29
Ralph Nader, the political activist-turned presidential candidate and Democratic pariah, says Congress should impeach President Obama for violating the Constitution.
In an interview with Yahoo News, Nader panned the potential Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton 2016 matchup as a "dull campaign," and showed some love for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and his party-line-blurring libertarian streak. And when it came to Obama, Nader said the president should be impeached for "egregious" constitutional encroachments, like his use of force, sans congressional approval, in Libya.
This isn't the first time Nader has said Obama should get the boot. He's previously accused the president of committing war crimes and likened him to former President George W. Bush.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week