Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhen will the Big One strike California?
Back-to-back tremors recently shook Los Angeles, increasing some Golden State jitters
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Shakespeare Uncovered
- This week I learned we should all wish to have eyesight like the mantis shrimp, and more
Frances Weaver is a senior editor at The Week magazine. Originally from the U.K., she has written for the Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and Standpoint magazine.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week