- Squee April 29
The internet needs to be fed in one of three ways: GIFs of Miley Cyrus twerking, clips of public figures "rapping," and live animal cams. A Japanese aquarium decided it could help out with providing the latter, so it's unveiling a 33-hour live cam pointed at its adorable otter exhibit starting tonight at 8 p.m. ET.
If you're going to spend the next 33 hours of your life staring at the otter cam, make sure you look for Ulto. The cuddly furry friend became internet famous last year for his human-like expressions. The staff at the Miyajima Public Aquarium hopes the stunt shines light on how otters live, even if they are ferocious beasts. The cam begins streaming at this link tonight.
See everyone Thursday! -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week