- Squee April 29
The internet needs to be fed in one of three ways: GIFs of Miley Cyrus twerking, clips of public figures "rapping," and live animal cams. A Japanese aquarium decided it could help out with providing the latter, so it's unveiling a 33-hour live cam pointed at its adorable otter exhibit starting tonight at 8 p.m. ET.
If you're going to spend the next 33 hours of your life staring at the otter cam, make sure you look for Ulto. The cuddly furry friend became internet famous last year for his human-like expressions. The staff at the Miyajima Public Aquarium hopes the stunt shines light on how otters live, even if they are ferocious beasts. The cam begins streaming at this link tonight.
See everyone Thursday! -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
Subscribe to the Week