- This just in April 29
Seth MacFarlane and Jonathan Ames may seem like an unlikely duo to work together, but with Patrick Stewart in the mix, anything is possible.
Deadline announced today that Starz has ordered two seasons — 20 episodes in total — of Blunt Talk, a live-action sitcom that will star Patrick Stewart. MacFarlane, the man behind Family Guy and Ted, and Ames, a mystery novelist and creator of HBO's Bored to Death, have teamed up as executive producers of the show.
Stewart will star as Walter Blunt, a British actor with a nightly cable news show. He has previously worked with MacFarlane in voiceovers for Family Guy, American Dad, and Ted. EW reports that the series is expected to premiere sometime next year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- How to make any veggie burger without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week