- This just in April 29
Seth MacFarlane and Jonathan Ames may seem like an unlikely duo to work together, but with Patrick Stewart in the mix, anything is possible.
Deadline announced today that Starz has ordered two seasons — 20 episodes in total — of Blunt Talk, a live-action sitcom that will star Patrick Stewart. MacFarlane, the man behind Family Guy and Ted, and Ames, a mystery novelist and creator of HBO's Bored to Death, have teamed up as executive producers of the show.
Stewart will star as Walter Blunt, a British actor with a nightly cable news show. He has previously worked with MacFarlane in voiceovers for Family Guy, American Dad, and Ted. EW reports that the series is expected to premiere sometime next year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week