- Watch this April 30
It's pretty obvious this guy didn't major in gymnastics.
After Robert Jeffrey Blank received his diploma Sunday during Davenport University's graduation, he decided to celebrate by doing a backflip on stage. The only problem with his plan is he couldn't execute the flip, and instead fell hard, face-down on the stage. No bones were broken, but his ego was surely bruised. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
Subscribe to the Week