- Watch this April 30
It's pretty obvious this guy didn't major in gymnastics.
After Robert Jeffrey Blank received his diploma Sunday during Davenport University's graduation, he decided to celebrate by doing a backflip on stage. The only problem with his plan is he couldn't execute the flip, and instead fell hard, face-down on the stage. No bones were broken, but his ego was surely bruised. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week