- Watch this April 30
It's pretty obvious this guy didn't major in gymnastics.
After Robert Jeffrey Blank received his diploma Sunday during Davenport University's graduation, he decided to celebrate by doing a backflip on stage. The only problem with his plan is he couldn't execute the flip, and instead fell hard, face-down on the stage. No bones were broken, but his ego was surely bruised. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to flirt, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week