- Watch this April 30
It's pretty obvious this guy didn't major in gymnastics.
After Robert Jeffrey Blank received his diploma Sunday during Davenport University's graduation, he decided to celebrate by doing a backflip on stage. The only problem with his plan is he couldn't execute the flip, and instead fell hard, face-down on the stage. No bones were broken, but his ego was surely bruised. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
Subscribe to the Week