- Watch this April 30
It's pretty obvious this guy didn't major in gymnastics.
After Robert Jeffrey Blank received his diploma Sunday during Davenport University's graduation, he decided to celebrate by doing a backflip on stage. The only problem with his plan is he couldn't execute the flip, and instead fell hard, face-down on the stage. No bones were broken, but his ego was surely bruised. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Obama's politically lethal credibility problem
Subscribe to the Week