- Who's a bad dog? April 30
You might look at these adorable puppies and think "who's a good boy," but Seth Meyers knows better. On Tuesday night's Late Night, Meyers took the curious internet phenomenon of dog-shaming — posting a photo of a dog in flagrante delicto, next to a sign explaining what it was caught doing — and took it to its logical extreme. There's an obligatory Donald Sterling reference, and even a photo (and self-promoting dog-shaming) of Meyers' own pooch, Frisbee. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- Twin Peaks: What the newly revealed 'missing pieces' change about the series
Subscribe to the Week