- Good luck with that April 30
Life-long Clippers fan Frankie Muniz is disappointed in team owner Donald Sterling, though he has a solution to save his beloved franchise:
I am buying the Los Angeles Clippers.— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) April 29, 2014
The Malcolm in the Middle star also posted a long message to Facebook Tuesday lamenting Sterling's "despicable, hurtful words." So will Muniz really buy the Clips if the NBA forces Sterling to sell the team? Probably not. It's estimated the Clippers could "easily" fetch more than $700 million.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week