- Good luck with that April 30
Life-long Clippers fan Frankie Muniz is disappointed in team owner Donald Sterling, though he has a solution to save his beloved franchise:
I am buying the Los Angeles Clippers.— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) April 29, 2014
The Malcolm in the Middle star also posted a long message to Facebook Tuesday lamenting Sterling's "despicable, hurtful words." So will Muniz really buy the Clips if the NBA forces Sterling to sell the team? Probably not. It's estimated the Clippers could "easily" fetch more than $700 million.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week