- Good luck with that April 30
Life-long Clippers fan Frankie Muniz is disappointed in team owner Donald Sterling, though he has a solution to save his beloved franchise:
I am buying the Los Angeles Clippers.— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) April 29, 2014
The Malcolm in the Middle star also posted a long message to Facebook Tuesday lamenting Sterling's "despicable, hurtful words." So will Muniz really buy the Clips if the NBA forces Sterling to sell the team? Probably not. It's estimated the Clippers could "easily" fetch more than $700 million.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week