- Kids these days May 1
The latest sign that mindlessly peeing everywhere is the hottest new teen trend comes from New Jersey. Police arrested more than 60 high school seniors overnight for allegedly breaking into their school and flipping desks, greasing knobs, and perhaps most disturbingly, peeing in the hallways, in what was likely a senior prank gone awry.
The pandemonium triggered Teaneck High School's burglary alarm around 2:30 a.m., and police found several teens scurrying away in an attempt to hide from them. About 10 law enforcement agencies responded to help corral the annoying teenagers, reports NBC New York. Police Sgt. John Garland said the incident was the "craziest thing" he's ever seen in his nearly 20 years of police work.
The 24 kids who are over 18 years old will have to appear in court, but the ones who are minors were released back to their parents. The school is weighing its disciplinary actions against the kids. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week