- Smoke 'em if you got 'em May 1
Noted mop bucket-urinating, drag-racing pop star Justin Bieber does not care for authority. To wit: When Bieber ran into Toronto's crack-smoking Mayor Rob Ford at a nightclub in March, he straight up asked, "Did you bring any crack to smoke?" according to the Toronto Star.
It appears the question may not have been off base. The paper also reports that Ford spent an hour in a club bathroom that night, and emerged saying "I am in over my head." And then there's that new video of Ford actually smoking crack, released Wednesday, that forced the self-described "best mayor" in Toronto history to take a leave of absence.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week