- Smoke 'em if you got 'em May 1
Noted mop bucket-urinating, drag-racing pop star Justin Bieber does not care for authority. To wit: When Bieber ran into Toronto's crack-smoking Mayor Rob Ford at a nightclub in March, he straight up asked, "Did you bring any crack to smoke?" according to the Toronto Star.
It appears the question may not have been off base. The paper also reports that Ford spent an hour in a club bathroom that night, and emerged saying "I am in over my head." And then there's that new video of Ford actually smoking crack, released Wednesday, that forced the self-described "best mayor" in Toronto history to take a leave of absence.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week