- Smoke 'em if you got 'em May 1
Noted mop bucket-urinating, drag-racing pop star Justin Bieber does not care for authority. To wit: When Bieber ran into Toronto's crack-smoking Mayor Rob Ford at a nightclub in March, he straight up asked, "Did you bring any crack to smoke?" according to the Toronto Star.
It appears the question may not have been off base. The paper also reports that Ford spent an hour in a club bathroom that night, and emerged saying "I am in over my head." And then there's that new video of Ford actually smoking crack, released Wednesday, that forced the self-described "best mayor" in Toronto history to take a leave of absence.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to flirt, according to science
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week