- Smoke 'em if you got 'em May 1
Noted mop bucket-urinating, drag-racing pop star Justin Bieber does not care for authority. To wit: When Bieber ran into Toronto's crack-smoking Mayor Rob Ford at a nightclub in March, he straight up asked, "Did you bring any crack to smoke?" according to the Toronto Star.
It appears the question may not have been off base. The paper also reports that Ford spent an hour in a club bathroom that night, and emerged saying "I am in over my head." And then there's that new video of Ford actually smoking crack, released Wednesday, that forced the self-described "best mayor" in Toronto history to take a leave of absence.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 17, 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
Subscribe to the Week