- Smoke 'em if you got 'em May 1
Noted mop bucket-urinating, drag-racing pop star Justin Bieber does not care for authority. To wit: When Bieber ran into Toronto's crack-smoking Mayor Rob Ford at a nightclub in March, he straight up asked, "Did you bring any crack to smoke?" according to the Toronto Star.
It appears the question may not have been off base. The paper also reports that Ford spent an hour in a club bathroom that night, and emerged saying "I am in over my head." And then there's that new video of Ford actually smoking crack, released Wednesday, that forced the self-described "best mayor" in Toronto history to take a leave of absence.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
When Americans banned Christmas
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week