- Now You Know May 2
If you don't learn something new from this click-by-click guide to fridge and freezer basics, congratulations, you are obviously a food-storage ninja. Most people, though, will find some helpful knowledge and tips in this collaboration between Digg and animator Daniella Urdinlaiz. Click below to start the lesson:
Avocados and tomatoes spoil the other vegetables in your fridge? Squirrel meat? This is an interesting and fun way to present the information, but it's not all that handy as a reference guide (though Tapestry tells me you can now back up by hitting the back arrow key or clicking the bottom left corner). For those who find the presentation lacking in utility, Urdinlaiz provides a link to the Lifehacker story with the same information, in a boring old blog format.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week