- I can bear-ly stand to watch May 2
Nobody tell Stephen Colbert, but not only are bears good at climbing things like trees, they can also manage hard surfaces like the side of a rocky gorge. I would have thought that their claws wouldn't be so good on that kind of surface, but this mother-and-cub team of Mexican black bears manage just fine. The baby struggles a bit, but practice makes perfect!
Check it out below. --Ryan Cooper
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
Subscribe to the Week