- I can bear-ly stand to watch May 2
Nobody tell Stephen Colbert, but not only are bears good at climbing things like trees, they can also manage hard surfaces like the side of a rocky gorge. I would have thought that their claws wouldn't be so good on that kind of surface, but this mother-and-cub team of Mexican black bears manage just fine. The baby struggles a bit, but practice makes perfect!
Check it out below. --Ryan Cooper
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week