- Jurassic snark May 2
Did you know that dinosaurs had a particular number of holes in their skull? Or that none of them flew or swam in the sea, but all lived on land, without exception? Well I didn't, but Hank Green is here to set us all straight on just what constitutes a dinosaur. Check it out. --Ryan Cooper
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week