- Daily Gossip May 2
As the star of ABC's Scandal, Kerry Washington is no stranger to keeping secrets — but it's still pretty impressive that she managed to give birth two weeks ago without anybody noticing.
Washington and husband Nnamdi Asomugha welcomed baby daughter Isabelle Amarachi, their first child, on April 21. She arrived just a few months after ABC cut Scandal's third season from 22 to 18 episodes in order to accommodate Washington's pregnancy. Nicely handled, everybody.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week