- Daily Gossip May 2
As the star of ABC's Scandal, Kerry Washington is no stranger to keeping secrets — but it's still pretty impressive that she managed to give birth two weeks ago without anybody noticing.
Washington and husband Nnamdi Asomugha welcomed baby daughter Isabelle Amarachi, their first child, on April 21. She arrived just a few months after ABC cut Scandal's third season from 22 to 18 episodes in order to accommodate Washington's pregnancy. Nicely handled, everybody.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week