- Daily Gossip May 2
As the star of ABC's Scandal, Kerry Washington is no stranger to keeping secrets — but it's still pretty impressive that she managed to give birth two weeks ago without anybody noticing.
Washington and husband Nnamdi Asomugha welcomed baby daughter Isabelle Amarachi, their first child, on April 21. She arrived just a few months after ABC cut Scandal's third season from 22 to 18 episodes in order to accommodate Washington's pregnancy. Nicely handled, everybody.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
Subscribe to the Week