- Coming Soon May 5
Wes Anderson's signature twee films are coming to life this June. The director is hosting a cruise modeled after his most recent film, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Tilda Swinton and Jason Schwartzman, who both appear in a majority of Anderson's films, including The Grand Budapest Hotel, will join Anderson on the cruise, as will Roman Coppola, Anderson's frequent writing partner.
The seven-day cruise will depart on June 13 and will travel from New York to London. In addition to the sheer thrill of living in a Wes Anderson film, the cruise will also offer a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel, followed by a Q&A with the director and cast.
Rolling Stone reports that tickets range from $1,298 to $18,948, but for the most diehard of fans, it may be worth it to spend a week with the beloved filmmaker.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
Subscribe to the Week