- Coming Soon May 5
Wes Anderson's signature twee films are coming to life this June. The director is hosting a cruise modeled after his most recent film, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Tilda Swinton and Jason Schwartzman, who both appear in a majority of Anderson's films, including The Grand Budapest Hotel, will join Anderson on the cruise, as will Roman Coppola, Anderson's frequent writing partner.
The seven-day cruise will depart on June 13 and will travel from New York to London. In addition to the sheer thrill of living in a Wes Anderson film, the cruise will also offer a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel, followed by a Q&A with the director and cast.
Rolling Stone reports that tickets range from $1,298 to $18,948, but for the most diehard of fans, it may be worth it to spend a week with the beloved filmmaker.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week