- Coming Soon May 5
Wes Anderson's signature twee films are coming to life this June. The director is hosting a cruise modeled after his most recent film, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Tilda Swinton and Jason Schwartzman, who both appear in a majority of Anderson's films, including The Grand Budapest Hotel, will join Anderson on the cruise, as will Roman Coppola, Anderson's frequent writing partner.
The seven-day cruise will depart on June 13 and will travel from New York to London. In addition to the sheer thrill of living in a Wes Anderson film, the cruise will also offer a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel, followed by a Q&A with the director and cast.
Rolling Stone reports that tickets range from $1,298 to $18,948, but for the most diehard of fans, it may be worth it to spend a week with the beloved filmmaker.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
Subscribe to the Week