- Coming Soon May 5
Wes Anderson's signature twee films are coming to life this June. The director is hosting a cruise modeled after his most recent film, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Tilda Swinton and Jason Schwartzman, who both appear in a majority of Anderson's films, including The Grand Budapest Hotel, will join Anderson on the cruise, as will Roman Coppola, Anderson's frequent writing partner.
The seven-day cruise will depart on June 13 and will travel from New York to London. In addition to the sheer thrill of living in a Wes Anderson film, the cruise will also offer a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel, followed by a Q&A with the director and cast.
Rolling Stone reports that tickets range from $1,298 to $18,948, but for the most diehard of fans, it may be worth it to spend a week with the beloved filmmaker.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week