- Coming Soon May 5
Wes Anderson's signature twee films are coming to life this June. The director is hosting a cruise modeled after his most recent film, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Tilda Swinton and Jason Schwartzman, who both appear in a majority of Anderson's films, including The Grand Budapest Hotel, will join Anderson on the cruise, as will Roman Coppola, Anderson's frequent writing partner.
The seven-day cruise will depart on June 13 and will travel from New York to London. In addition to the sheer thrill of living in a Wes Anderson film, the cruise will also offer a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel, followed by a Q&A with the director and cast.
Rolling Stone reports that tickets range from $1,298 to $18,948, but for the most diehard of fans, it may be worth it to spend a week with the beloved filmmaker.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week