- Royal watching May 6
After a weekend spent attending a friend's wedding in Tennessee, Prince William was seen flying — gasp — coach on a flight to Texas. An intrepid reporter from ABC 24 News in Memphis tweeted pictures of the unroyal activity. That's him up front and on the left.
Prince William chose a window seat and reportedly ordered a water during the 90-minute flight to Dallas, where he caught a connecting flight back to London.
It's unclear if he signed up for an American Airlines credit card to get a free ticket.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week