- Royal watching May 6
After a weekend spent attending a friend's wedding in Tennessee, Prince William was seen flying — gasp — coach on a flight to Texas. An intrepid reporter from ABC 24 News in Memphis tweeted pictures of the unroyal activity. That's him up front and on the left.
Prince William chose a window seat and reportedly ordered a water during the 90-minute flight to Dallas, where he caught a connecting flight back to London.
It's unclear if he signed up for an American Airlines credit card to get a free ticket.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week