- Royal watching May 6
After a weekend spent attending a friend's wedding in Tennessee, Prince William was seen flying — gasp — coach on a flight to Texas. An intrepid reporter from ABC 24 News in Memphis tweeted pictures of the unroyal activity. That's him up front and on the left.
Prince William chose a window seat and reportedly ordered a water during the 90-minute flight to Dallas, where he caught a connecting flight back to London.
It's unclear if he signed up for an American Airlines credit card to get a free ticket.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week