- Royal watching May 6
After a weekend spent attending a friend's wedding in Tennessee, Prince William was seen flying — gasp — coach on a flight to Texas. An intrepid reporter from ABC 24 News in Memphis tweeted pictures of the unroyal activity. That's him up front and on the left.
Prince William chose a window seat and reportedly ordered a water during the 90-minute flight to Dallas, where he caught a connecting flight back to London.
It's unclear if he signed up for an American Airlines credit card to get a free ticket.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week