- survey says May 6
The Guttermacher Institute is out with a study of American teens' baby-related trends, and the results are pretty astonishing. Not only is the abortion rate at pre-Roe levels, but pregnancy and births generally have been falling like a stone since the mid-1990s (which may depress my colleague John Aziz). Here's a chart:
You can dig into the full study here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week