- survey says May 6
The Guttermacher Institute is out with a study of American teens' baby-related trends, and the results are pretty astonishing. Not only is the abortion rate at pre-Roe levels, but pregnancy and births generally have been falling like a stone since the mid-1990s (which may depress my colleague John Aziz). Here's a chart:
You can dig into the full study here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week