- survey says May 6
The Guttermacher Institute is out with a study of American teens' baby-related trends, and the results are pretty astonishing. Not only is the abortion rate at pre-Roe levels, but pregnancy and births generally have been falling like a stone since the mid-1990s (which may depress my colleague John Aziz). Here's a chart:
You can dig into the full study here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- How to make corn dogs
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week