- survey says May 6
The Guttermacher Institute is out with a study of American teens' baby-related trends, and the results are pretty astonishing. Not only is the abortion rate at pre-Roe levels, but pregnancy and births generally have been falling like a stone since the mid-1990s (which may depress my colleague John Aziz). Here's a chart:
You can dig into the full study here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
Subscribe to the Week