- survey says May 6
The Guttermacher Institute is out with a study of American teens' baby-related trends, and the results are pretty astonishing. Not only is the abortion rate at pre-Roe levels, but pregnancy and births generally have been falling like a stone since the mid-1990s (which may depress my colleague John Aziz). Here's a chart:
You can dig into the full study here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
Subscribe to the Week