- Late Night Antics May 7
If you've ever wondered what Seth Rogen would look like as a (bearded) teenage girl, then ponder no further. On Tuesday night's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Rogen and his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron took part in Fallon’s popular "Ew!" segment, a spoof of Teen Nick programs. Both donned their finest wigs and Forever 21 dresses to transform into young ladies — Efron more convincingly than Rogen. Watch the clip below for Rogen's bizarre Valley girl/angry grown man accent and Efron's perfect selfie faces. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How names influence our destinies
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week