- Late Night Antics May 7
If you've ever wondered what Seth Rogen would look like as a (bearded) teenage girl, then ponder no further. On Tuesday night's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Rogen and his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron took part in Fallon’s popular "Ew!" segment, a spoof of Teen Nick programs. Both donned their finest wigs and Forever 21 dresses to transform into young ladies — Efron more convincingly than Rogen. Watch the clip below for Rogen's bizarre Valley girl/angry grown man accent and Efron's perfect selfie faces. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week