- Late Night Antics May 7
If you've ever wondered what Seth Rogen would look like as a (bearded) teenage girl, then ponder no further. On Tuesday night's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Rogen and his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron took part in Fallon’s popular "Ew!" segment, a spoof of Teen Nick programs. Both donned their finest wigs and Forever 21 dresses to transform into young ladies — Efron more convincingly than Rogen. Watch the clip below for Rogen's bizarre Valley girl/angry grown man accent and Efron's perfect selfie faces. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week