- Late Night Antics May 7
If you've ever wondered what Seth Rogen would look like as a (bearded) teenage girl, then ponder no further. On Tuesday night's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Rogen and his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron took part in Fallon’s popular "Ew!" segment, a spoof of Teen Nick programs. Both donned their finest wigs and Forever 21 dresses to transform into young ladies — Efron more convincingly than Rogen. Watch the clip below for Rogen's bizarre Valley girl/angry grown man accent and Efron's perfect selfie faces. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week