- Late Night Antics May 7
If you've ever wondered what Seth Rogen would look like as a (bearded) teenage girl, then ponder no further. On Tuesday night's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Rogen and his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron took part in Fallon’s popular "Ew!" segment, a spoof of Teen Nick programs. Both donned their finest wigs and Forever 21 dresses to transform into young ladies — Efron more convincingly than Rogen. Watch the clip below for Rogen's bizarre Valley girl/angry grown man accent and Efron's perfect selfie faces. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
Subscribe to the Week